Sunday, September 5, 2010

Second post but it's been crazy

Crazy around here for sure....Summer is coming to an end...gotta get back into the whole working thing again....I wonder if the dogs will miss me????I am sure they will all sleep while I'm gone a work...Busy with all my DT project...keep talking aobut Halloween I have to really get down to business on that stuff...My to do list has a Haunted House , a new spooky banner so cut little bag toppers and something for the kids at the hositpal with Boomers picture on it....and then Christmas oh wait cant forget about the turkey gotta make SOMETHING for the poor turkey...well gotta get busy cooking something for this afternoon going to a pinic...lots of good food to be eating...
Have a great day enjoy the weekend. see ya on MOnday..

No comments: