Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Morning Tuesday

How are you doing today? The garden is planed...the mulch is all spread....flowers planted too...then the rain came...the weatherman says it's going to rain till Saturday...It's good for the grassseed and the gardens....nevermind that the grass will need to be cut twice a week ....In the scraping world I been busy trying to get some stuff done and sent in for different Design Team spots and keeping up with challenges...Soon school will be over and I will have more time to scrap....
A break in the rain yesterday gave me a chance to take some photos of the outside...
Thanks for stoping by...I am planning a blog candy give a way when I reach 100 followers I'll keep ya posted...Have a great day.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow you have so much planted already! You must not be getting the rain we are getting! I am so sick of rain I could scream. I can take chilly but with the rain we can't get anything planted! Love your pics!