Wednesday, April 20, 2011

365 update and much much more..

My post today I think will have lots in it....First my update on my 365 daily life
Week 2 is done and in the album....So far I am happy with the way it is turning out...I am sure When we look at this album even next year it will be nice to have...

We took the kids for a photo s shoot...Gabes third birthday....new baby Hannha's first photo session and the whole family....




I finished up on this layout I was working on...It's Papa John and Brooke...Papa John does not like to HOLD the little ones when they are little...So we sesized the moment and ploped Brooke right next to Papa John while he was not looking...He was doing some bowling stuff on his coumpter...Brooke looks like she is helping him...



Lastly a few words about the dumb robbin who is trying to find a HOME for her eggs...
I noticed "stuff" laying on the cellar door the other day...then this morning I saw all the dogs looking up then I went out, with my camera, and there she is making a nest right on top of the power lines coming into the back of the house...Her babies when they fall out of the nest better hope the dogs are in the house....any way thats it for now....Gotta go get ready for the Easter Vacation....


No comments: