Friday, April 15, 2011

What to do with all these pictures???

My pictures that I have had printed are really starting to build up...with 4 grandkids, many trips to Disney, Wedding pictures, and the dog photos not to forget about my daily life photos...I have a ton of unscraped photos...
So my plan for these upscraped photos....I look at the events/day find the ones I want to scrap I put them in a folder along with some ideas on a title or just thoughts on those photos. The folder then goes into a tub so that later I can grab it when I want to scrap some older photos.... I had a challenge due...so I went to that tub and found pictures from my daughters wedding back in June of 2008. The challenge is at The Moments Scrap A Tune I did a search for wedding/dancing music I found what I think is the perfect song for my photos...We are Family..every wedding plays it...to me these photos are priceless I am so happy that I finally got around to scraping them.


Then the pictures of the newest baby...I do not have many pictures of little Hannah I was at HOME taking care of her brother & sister I did manage to snap these of her. A picture of Daddy holding the new baby...Gabe & Aubrey checking her out..Welcome to the world little miss Hannah this is your very first layout. I made the little fabric flower in the bottom left corner it's part of a challenge for handmade embellishments over at Frosted Designs



Thanks for looking and leave me a comment on how you handle all the photos we scrapers take.

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

cute projects! you can't scrap every picture OR you can just don't expect to do in a day. lol!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Super creative. Thanks for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Laura Davis said...

Hi Angie, You were the Blog Candy winner at my blog A Day in the Life of the Paper Poppy. Please email me your address and I will get your goodies off to you.
Thanks & Congrats!
Laura

Barb Craft said...

Cute, cute LO!! It looks like little Hannah has all kinds of people ready to look out for her!! Love your homemade flower!

barb :)