Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's a lazy kind of day ...

Well lazy if you are one of my dogs....they are all just chillin out with me all 5 of them laying on the floor under my scrapbooking table...man to be a dog in this house....This morning I am just looking around at different blogs I am always looking for neat handmade things to scrap with...Purple Pumpkin go check them out they are having a big give a way..real cute buttons they would look pretty cute on some projects..I have a few projects in mind for today I really want to finish my 12 x 12 frames for the livinging..My plan is to change out the layouts with the seasons..I had better get summer up on the wall before we go back to school...I have my saying up on the wall and 3 photo frames need to go get somemore of those velcro 3m wall hanging things they are the best...well thats it for now...have a good day..

No comments: