Friday, July 22, 2011

This makes me smile

So many things in my life make me smile...
Watching the grandkids run around the backyard being followed by the dogs....
Watching the sun set over the corn....
Watching the dogs being dogs...
Finding a forever home for my foster husky Alexa...
Here is a layout I did.... looking at these photos you just can't help but smile...

Buttons were the challenge at Frosted Designs go check out all the ways everyone used buttons.
Ya know what else makes me smile...checking out all the different sketch/challenge blogs I love it...Get Picky...all the layouts this challenge really moved me to scrap this layout...Sketch # 10...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie! I really like your page. I like how you keep things crisp and not too busy.

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous page Angie! Love the way you' ve used the buttons and of douse those super cute pics too. Thanks so mush for sharing it with us at Get Picky :)

Anita S said...

great take on the sketch. such a cute fun layout!

all the days of our life said...

Omgosh Angie this is so cute!!! I love the way you used the buttons. And those photos are just too cute.

Treesa said...

aww so cute love your tree and the envelope, great take on the sketch :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

aw this is adorable, love the little birdie! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky :)

Keri said...

How cute is this?! I love that big bird, and way you used the envelope upside down! Thanks for using our Get Picky sketch!