Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trying to beat the deadline

I am trying really hard to get a few last layouts done before the end of August is over. But first I have a few things rolling around in my head...It has to do with my thoughts on "scrapbooking". I love pictures and I try real hard to scrap as many of these photos as I can...I have been know to even scrap the same photos many times but this is ok with me...Some layouts I will keep on working on till it is a "masterpiece" and other layouts I am fine with the "less is more" idea..I have many albums going, many photos to scrap I no longer worry about what others will say about my layouts I scrap for me....this makes me happy...
NOw with all that said...Here is a layout I just finished...It started by a challenge....this is one of those pictures I think I used in atleast 3 or 4 layouts already...but this picture my daughter played around with the color and because of that color the picture fit the challenge. But most of all I am happy with this layout... it makes me happy...simple and to the point...Sometimes a picture is enough, it can tell a story on its own,

No comments: