Monday, July 26, 2010

And the winner is..................................

I want to thank everyone who stopped by my blog over the weekend hope you check back from time to time you never know what I will be doing and sharing things I am working on.....
THE Mini Christmas album goes to.....PINK CRICUT....e-mail me with your mailing address and I'll get the album out to you...Thanks again to all who joined in the fun.
Alarmyma@ptd.net

Now on to todays layout I just finished up..I did it for a
Ch{all}enge Master
We were challenged to use only BLACK or WHITE paper...so thought
my BLACK & WHITE husky would fit this just right...
thanks for looking. I am on a roll I might get anouther one done today also...


Another Ch{all}enge Master challenge scrap that song...I keep on Lovin you.
heres my take on that song...

No comments: