Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting through all the photos...

Hello blog hoppers.....not to worry you are in the right place for the Scrap our Stash blog hop...click HERE but first I wanted to share my latest layout I did for the hop...
Being in the Christmas Sprit I thought...I might as well finish up on some Christmas layouts for the family albums...I don't know about you but when you go and have pictures made at a studio you always come HOME with a TON of pictures....and these 3
pictures are the LAST ones of my little granddaughter that I had to scrap.

Have a good day and see ya tomorrow I think I am going to be playing with Shrinky Dinks and my stamps...come on back and check it out...

2 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Cute layout - great that your using the blog to inspire you to scrap Christmas!

later,
Kathy

Dawnll said...

Oh my those pictures are adorable.
I really love the dog header also. My favorite dog!
Thanks so much for your kind comment and entering my giveaway. Good Luck sweetie.