Sunday, August 1, 2010

Let the FUN begin

August is here and boy oh boy what a month it is going to be.....I have several different scrapbooking things going on in the next 2 days so PLEASE keep on reading & scroll on down and check them ALL out. Lots of eye candy to look at. Thanks for stoping by and I hope you enjoy your time with me and the DOGS..
Over at Ch{all}enge Masters week one Daily Grind this month I challenged everyone to use some sort of calendar in a project. Here is mine... I wanted to show my daily grind and if ya looked at my calendar this month just about EVERY day has a DOG related event... but I would not have it any other way. My pull out tag tells the story of my 3 dogs yesterday....today...tomorrow...




Poetry everyone loves to read it...and some of us SCRAP it come and join us over at Scrap That Poetry. Here is my take on the poem. Go check out everyones take on this poem...Funny how they all are so different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie, these layouts are GREAT!!!!
I was just popping by to say welcome to Practical Scrappers! I know that you'll be fantastic! I've had a supper busy weekend and hadn't got to email you yet....you know how hectic life is on the weekends.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Just wanted to let you know you are one of the winners of my blog candy. Please send me your information.
Congratulations sweetie!