Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This crazy life ....would not have it any other way..

This post is going to be a crazy combo of my life....today...yesterday...tomorrow....
might not make sense...may not be in order..but it's my life right now...oh and it will include photos....so hang on it might be a long roller coaster ride....
Where to start.....my grey hair....why.....3 kids.....2 grand kids...2 grand kids on the way.....not enough hair dye in the world to cover my grey....
Yesterday the family came over to celebrate Litter Miss Aubrey's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!
she loved her cake..so did the dogs......





Now on to the scrapbooking part of my life...do you love challenges go check out Challenge Masters....I am guessing there are over 20 different ones every month..
Now on the DOG front....back to having 4 dogs...so things are balanced when we walk..John and I have 2 hands..so we both walk 2 dogs....I normally walk Boomer and Shelby...he walks King and Vito....
Today starts our big Therapy Dog event...at a local hospital....Boomer is ready to get busy....hope the rain hold out...well that's it for today....I have scraping that need to get done...Just did this layout..from Challenge Masters Sketch challenge.
Hope you enjoyed you visit...come back again...have a really great day..

No comments: