Sunday, August 15, 2010

The third Sunday already

WOW what happened to August....going by so fast....Busy weekend so far...Family Day at The Seeing Eye for us puppy raisers yesterday...Miss Shelby is settling in pretty good..she is keeping her big brothers in line already..had sometime to scrap this morning I did a challenge over at Frosted Designs...10 items were listed you had to use 5 well I was able to use all 10....this layout will be going in the album for my Mom...it's all my extra photos..ones I have already scraped. so with these I am having fun playing with cute layouts just being artsy...being creative I am sure my Mom will love them...

5 comments:

all the days of our life said...

OH WOW!!! That pictures is priceless, I LOVE all the colors and pps. beautiful design great LO. Thanks for playing with us at FD.

Barb Craft said...

Oh MY Word!! You used all ten things and the LO is amazing!! Adorable photo too!! Thanks for taking on our recipe challenge!!
barb :)

Cindy said...

Angie this is so sweet! Love all the colors, and She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the banner with the rickrack!Just fab!

Angi Barrs said...

What an adorable layout. Love the design and that cute little owl.

Erin Morehouse said...

Angie- This is a beautiful page! Since you've already posted it online here and at Frosted Designs, would you mind adding it to Mr.Linky On PS Friday's Sketch challenge post?
send me an e-mail so I can explain...
Thanks!

girl.paper.scissors(at)hotmail.com