Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ugly..ugly...ugly...

When I saw a challenge to use that ugly paper...I started with my photos...I knew I wanted to do a layout on our new husky Shelby...so I started searching through the deepest, darkest, depths of my early scrapin days where the ugly paper lies....
When I came across this zebra print it was perfect for the black & white color of the huskies...then I kept digging I found 3 matching pieces from Heidi Grace autumn 2003 it was dated on the back....I got to work trying my best to make the uglyness not stand out so much....The challenge wanted 1 ugly 12x12 background paper...at least 3 other pieces of ugly paper....stitching....glimmer mist...got all the points...
I made a hidden tag with the story of Shelby I also added that this layout was created for a challenge using ugly paper...not that in a few years I look at this and say WHAT THE HECK was I thinking!!!!!!!
Great challenge....4 ugly sheets of paper gone only 999 more to go....

No comments: