Friday, November 19, 2010

And it has begun...

The Christmas Season is in full swing here in Alburtis....Looking at my calendar the next few weeks is crazy and then add the possibly of Nicky (my daughter) having her baby adds to the excitment.....Oh well I am working on getting the house all decorated so that the baking can begin...I am preping for my 25 days in Decmeber class at Insipered Treasures on Sunday...this should be fun....Saturday is a shopping day going over to Animals In Distress to walk some of the dogs and then home for dinner....oh add some scrapin time also in the morning...Oh my scrapin weekend was great got lots done..hopping to get photos tomorrow so I can show ya what I got done...some really cute things if I do say so myself....ok now off to play with my new Imagine gotta start using that bad boy...

No comments: