Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday already...November too !!!

What the heck It's already November...and Friday that's OK...that means its time for the weekend and more time to scrap......I was checking my normal blogs this morning and Frosted Designs had a Friday challenge using large photos...So I have a bunch of photos that I wanted to get up in frames for the kids but never did but not to fret I knew I would find a use for them someday...and today is that day...THANK YOU Frosted Designs...my problem is which large photo to use...cant do too many with the dogs....grandkids get upset.....and the dogs get upset if I do too many of those darn grandkids....so let just say I am going to be doing a few of each photos with and without FUR!!!!!Ok enough on to the layouts......I'll post the rest later today

11 comments:

Barb Craft said...

This is DARLING!! Look at that expression!! I think your title is perfect!! Glad we could inspire you to scrap one of those large photos!! Can't wait to see more!!
Barb :)

Fern said...

Precious!!! Perfect title for a perfect photo!!! Hugs!!!

Pat said...

This is adorable!! Love the colors.

Mel said...

Love this page - soooo cute! What an adorable pic!

li-bee-ti said...

Cute, cute, cute! Look at that face... LOL Your title is perfect and you've done a great lo for this challenge.
Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

Becky B. said...

Too, too cute!!! Love that face!!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Love your layout - and your blog! Thanks for a good source of inspiration.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
He's adorable!! Love this picture. You can read so much into his expression. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/frosted-design.html

Crystal said...

I love the bright colors and the photo is precious. Thank you for playing at Frosted Designs!

Angela said...

aww yes I think he could get away with anything! hahah lol! great LO so bright and colourful! thanks for joinin in at Frosted designs this week x

all the days of our life said...

Adorable photo!!! Great Lo. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.