Monday, November 22, 2010

Waiting on Santa....


I did this layout this morning...Its an older photo of my dog Boomer...doing what he does best.....sleep in front of the fireplace.....Its a simple layout but it has a special meaning to me...My kids bought and gave me Boomer on Christmas morning back in 2006.....in October 2006 I lost my Golden Alvie to cancer he was only 5..so my kids knew I needed a Golden in the house so they searched alot of breeders and found Boomer...He is my Special Christmas gift that keeps on giving year after year.....

3 comments:

Pat said...

What a sweet LO! Boomer is very cute!

Anne Temple said...

What a beautiful gift. Love your layout - clean and simple, but powerful.

Debbie said...

This made me laugh,as I have pictures of my dog doing the same thing! Great layout, you certainly captured the moment!