Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let the baking season begin...

Yep today is the day...the tree is up....and I can pretty much say the decorating is done...I could add a few more lights to the outside but it's pretty cold outside so whats out might be it for this year...We went for our tree yesterday and it was just me and the hubby and we took the 2 Huskies they loved it..well onto the baking...I have a bunch of cookie tins that need filling so today I plan on baking but first I had to do a layout for some DT work here it is...it's not Christmas but thats ok because its still FALL even though its COLD....Update on my 25 days in December....
its all complete and waiting for Wednesday the first day of December..This year I am doing 2 of them...2 totally different ones...one for me and making one for my Mom as her Christmas gift...mostly it will be filled with the dogs and grandkids...possibly a new baby from Nicole....gotta get upstairs and start that baking....

No comments: