Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lots and lots of challenges

Hello and Happy Sunday morning...I am still at my weekend but I wanted to show you my challenge for this month...On the 15th of each month I will be bringing you a impromtu challenge over at The Moments. This weekend is the grand opening so go check them out I am sure you will find lots and lots of fun challenges to do...
Here is mine...I wanted to do something Christmas so I looked around the house and found this photo frame...and the best thing after Christmas I can just take off the fabric and its back to my photos...Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

That's beautiful, and it's so cool you can still use it after Christmas, that's so clever!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xxx Peggy

Debbie said...

Your frame turned out great! I love how you trimmed your picture with the ribbon!